- Diploma in Safety Health & Welfare at Work, University College Cork
- Diploma in Event Risk Management
- Certificate in Training and Continuing Education, NUI Maynooth
- CMIOSH, Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (2004)
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA)
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
Caroline has wide ranging experience in many sectors including a 12 month contract as DGSA and
Safety Advisor to East Cork Oil Group and 4 months as EHS Manager and DGSA in a pharmaceutical company in Shannon when working with Health and Safety Services Consultancy and Training Ltd.
Previous roles have included Safety Officer at the Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show, Ballindenisk International Horse Trials and Irish Pony Club among other organisations. Caroline's work has carried her to the pharmaceutical, chemical, industrial, educational & agricultural sectors of the Irish economy.
Caroline has implemented Safety Management Systems in various facets of the Irish workplace, including manufacturing industry, construction, educational, chemical, pharmaceutical, including working with Surecom NS gain OHSAS 18001: 2007 certification.
She also has a special interest in ergonomics & its related fields.
Caroline is a Chartered Safety Practitioner and Vice- Chairperson of IOSH (Institute of Safety and Health) Ireland Branch Southern District committee.