- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Cork Institute of Technology
- Master Engineering Degree in Process Safety and Loss Prevention, University of Sheffield
- Member of Engineers Ireland
- Member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Member of the Southern District Committee of IOSH (Current Vice Chairperson)
- Qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser
Denis is a qualified chemical engineer with a post-graduate degree in process safety. He has 20
years experience working within the chemical and allied industry, including employment as a process safety engineer for a major hazard gas processing facility.
Over the past 15 years he has worked as a process safety engineer assisting companies in achieving compliance with EC Safety Directives (i.e. Seveso II, ATEX, PED, chemical agents legislation) specialising in quantified risk assessment techniques and safety management evaluation and development.