- B.Sc in Occupational Safety & Health, Sligo Institute of Technology (2003)
- Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health, Sligo Institute of Technology
- Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Operations Innopharma Labs (Level 8), ITT
- Specialist Diploma in Medical Device Science (Level 8), NUIG (2012)
- National Certificate in Applied Biology, GMITT (2001)
- Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and HealthBSc
Jane is a qualified Health and Safety Officer/Consultant with extensive experience in a wide range of industries including medical device, healthcare, oil distribution, transport, colleges and nursing homes industries. Jane has significant experience in developing, updating & implementing EHS management systems to the principles of OHSAS 18001. She is an experienced & certified trainer with excellent communication & report writing abilities. She also has the ability to work on her own initiative and equally as a member of a team. Jane has currently completed a course in pharmaceutical and medical device operations where she is gaining knowledge in areas such as GMP, quality risk management, validations, medical device and pharmaceutical science.