- MSc (Hons) Occupational Safety & Health, University College Dublin (2010)
- MBS (Hons) Business/Manufacturing Management, University College Dublin (1997)
- BA (Hons) Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Nat College of Industrial Relations (1992)
- APICS Certificate in Production & Inventory Management (CPIM), Dublin City University (1987)
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering, College of Commerce (1985)
- City and Guilds Certificate in Quality Control, School of Management Studies (1985)
- Certificate in Adult Training & Continuing Education, NUI Maynooth (2006)
- Nifast Certificate Instructor & Assessor in Manual Handling (2009-2014)
John is a highly qualified professional with exceptional management experience in a wide range of roles within FMCG, Production, Distribution, Pharmaceutical, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Training and Development. With excellent people management and communications skills, he is a self-starter, who is highly motivated and dedicated to the task at hand.
He has over 30 years' experience in the manufacturing / warehouse / distribution supply chain sector, as a health & safety manager, training manager, production manager, and industrial engineer. John has practical experience with a wide range of health & safety; continuous improvement; quality; and ergonomic processes.