- Certification in OHSAS18001, National Standards Authority Of Ireland (2008)
- Certification in EMS ISO14001:2007, National Standards Authority Of Ireland
- National Certification. in Adult Education, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Co.Kildare (2005-2006)
- Advanced Certificate in Business Counselling, Durham University, Durham, UK
- Certification in Food Hygiene, National Food Centre, Dublin (1998)
- Registered Lead Auditor Certificate, National Standards Authority of Ireland (1992)
- Cerification in Production & Inventory Mgt., IPICS - Irish Production & Inventory Control Society (1987-1989)
- Levels I & II, ACCA – Certified Accountants (1979-1984)
- National Certificate in Business Studies, Regional Technical College, Dundalk, Co.Louth
Martin in AQS have delivered Quality & Management Consultantancy, Business Counselling services since 1992, behalf of Irish government economic development agencies such as FAS, Enterprise Boards and Enterprise Ireland, throughout Ireland, US and the UK, working with a wide cross-section of organisations.
AQS has assisted over 350 organisations in both the private and public sector, to
achieve quality certification of the following standards: ISO9001:2008, OHSAS18001:2007, ISO14001:2004, ISO17025:2005.
AQS has delivered many "Cluster"Training Programmes' for FAS and Enterprise Boards, achieving a 100% success rate in certification audits. These programmes brought between 10 and 15 small to medium sized enterprises together to help them achieve business goals and objectives.