Environmental, Health & Safety Professional
- Post Grad Diploma Environmental Protection, Sligo Institute of Technology (In Progress)
- Msc in Occupational Health, University College Cork (2007)
- Bsc (Honours) in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment, University of Greenwich (2005)
- Diploma in Process and Chemical Engineering, University College Cork (2003)
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering, Cork Institute of Technology (1993)
- Qualifications in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Cork Institute of Technology (1981/82)
Niall has worked in Food and Beverage, BulkPharmaceutical, Food Processing, Electrical and Electronic industry.Niall is an experienced Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Professional with 35 years experience in manufacturing of which the last 11 years were with Pepsi Cola as EHS and Manufacturing support Team Leader. His main strengths are in People Management, Health and Safety, Environment, Maintenance and Industrial Engineering.
Niall is a Compressed Gases Safety expert,and also provices ergonomic, chemical agent and manual handling training and assessments.
Niall has strong attention to detail, problem solving skills. He is loyal, honest, committed and highly respected. His skill set not industry specific as supervisory management, health & safety and environmental can be applied across a wide industrial spectrum from production to facilities to engineering. Niall is a proven manager /team leader and team member, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.