- BSc in Biochemistry and Chemistry, National University Ireland Galway
- Post Graduate Diploma Food Science and Technology, Institute of Food Science & Technology, United Kingdom
- Certified Diploma in Accounting and Finance, Chartered Association of Certified Accountants,
- Associate Member of the Emergency Planning Society
- Member of the Business Continuity Institute
Noel is a cofounder of Reidy Brophy Limited and is a highly experienced crisis management and business continuity specialist. Over the past 17 years he has assisted, trained, and exercised management teams from a variety of public and private sector organisations, including national electricity power and gas providers, Shell and a variety of companies in the PharmaChemical sector. He has also worked abroad with the state oil companies of Algeria and Iran.
Noel specialises in designing and conducting challenging exercises to evaluate crisis management, business continuity management and emergency response plans and to provide practical experience to individuals and teams under simulated conditions.
Noel spent 20 years in the Irish Army where he gained extensive experience in preparing and training teams to perform in adverse and stressful situations.
Noel is a Government appointed member of the Consultative committee to Ireland's 'National Directorate of Fire and Emergency Management'.