We provide the following Quality Services:
• Implementation of Quality Systems (Certification);
• System maintenance;
• Management of Quality Department (Outsourcing);
• Outsourcing of Internal Audits
• Gap Analysis
Demonstrate your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Customers are increasingly aware of quality and expect that suppliers pro-actively meet the highest requirements of quality of products and services. They want this information in advance, to
ensure that your organization will continue to meet their needs in the short and medium term. It is a challenge but also an opportunity which the organizations can take advantage.
Demonstrate Customer Committment
Certification of Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2008 allows organisations to demonstrate their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, enhance their corporate image and
monitor the constantly changing marketplace.
ISO 9001:2008 is based on eight quality management principles:
• Focusing on Customers
• Involvement of People
• Process Approach
• Approach to Management by System (QMS)
• Continuous Improvement
• Approach to Making Decisions Based on Facts
• Relations with Suppliers Mutual Benefits
Benefits of ISO 9001:2008
•Regular assessments carried out by our auditors / consultants stimulate organizations to use, monitor and improve their processes and management system. Improve the reliability of internal
operations for customer satisfaction as well as overall performance. Facilitates a significant improvement in the motivation of its employees, involvement and awareness of their
•The ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certificate enables you to demonstrate high levels of quality in contracts for international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new
business. Management Systems Certification is a tool that helps organizations, medium and long term, achieve leadership in its market segment.
A Quality Management System allows, among other aspects:
• Meet customer expectations, ensuring not only their loyalty but also the competitiveness and sustainable development;
• Ensure, in a clear and transparent to various stakeholders, a Quality Management System and appropriate to potentiate the momentum of continuous improvement;
• Provide greater visibility and improved image in the market;
• To show that the adoption of the most current management tools;
• Access to markets and customers increasingly demanding;
• Greater confidence in the processes of design, planning, product production and / or providing the service.
Working with the Centre of Excellence means:
•Sharing international know-how
•Consultants are highly qualified and experienced
•Personalized service and solutions tailored to your organization
•Fast and efficient procedures, ensuring expedient processes